RambleRack™-1 heavy duty hitch bike rack is designed specifically for use on the UltraSwing, but will also work great on other off-road swing-out bumpers or as a static bike rack plugged straight into your hitch. RambleRack-1 is our static high-clearance option, and is expandable up to 3 bikes (2 with UltraSwing).
- No frame or fork contact
- Rock-solid steel construction
- Optimized for use with UltraSwing, but can be used on other off-road swing-out bumpers
- Ultra-thick lock anchor for theft prevention
- Includes locking hitch pin
- Proudly made in USA
- Lifetime warranty
- Patent pending
- Accommodates 22" - 29" wheels and 39" - 52" wheelbases
- Fits tires up to 5” wide
- Compatible with fat tire e-bike/moto (Sur-Ron, Super73, Ubco, etc.)
- Stainless steel main tube and lever arm
- 4-stage powder coated
- On-road rated for bikes up to 150 lbs
- Fire road rated for bikes up to 100 lbs
- Moderate off-road rated for bikes up to 75 lbs
- Extreme off-road (wheels leaving the ground) rated for bikes up to 50 lbs
- RambleRack-1 weight: 46 lbs
Note: RambleRack allows your bike rack to no longer be the limiting factor to taking your bikes off-road, however, your bike and vehicle's limitations should be considered when determining how heavy of a bike to carry along with what terrain and/or speed is safe.
Watch the RambleRack assembly and install video here.
* For use with pickup trucks, vans, or vehicles with a swing-out rear hatch (Bronco, Wrangler, Lexus GX 460, etc.) you'll need to add the RambleSwing to maintain full access to the back of the vehicle.